free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

Post  Graeme81 on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:18 am

just wondering....if we were to put potential buyers in the direction of STW and lets say they bought a product like the showmans or 4 inch agricultural engine or lika would we get a free kit (for our own build) for every successful customer that we put in touch - would be a good incentive for us to sell STW products?! Very Happy
just a thought for the day

Graeme81

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

Post  craig@STW on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 7:22 am

well a load of national companies offer similar things if you "recommend a friend" etc.

but they only give you 30, so i think you would need to do well to get a free kit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz

craig@STW

Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasback on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:26 pm

sounds good, someone has been round to see my engine and I have been speaking about STW and Tuesday in went down and brought a DCC Road Loco.... only joking Dean, I bet he is now a wreck thinking he might have to part with his beer money Razz Razz. It's good to speak to someone about a good quality piece of engineering and something I enjoy doing. Phil who brought the engine already has a 4" engine, he was so impressed with the build quality and them being kits he has set himself a 12 month project from Jan 12 - Jan 13 to complete the build. cheers cheers

Flasback

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top