2" Burrell leaflets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2" Burrell leaflets

Post  Vapor on Mon 04 Aug 2008, 2:51 am

Steve/Dean,

Just a quick note I was looking at the leaflet for the 2" Burrell and I see it is now 26 kits which is no problem in itself, (I assume this is to allow a cost increase??) but what I did notice was "Kit 15" is missing so the total at the moment is 25 kits, just thought you'd like to know as I know you like getting it right first time Laughing

Vapor

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2" Burrell leaflets

Post  Steam Traction World on Mon 04 Aug 2008, 8:45 am

Thanks for that. I think you'll find the 4" Burrell is the same.

Well done for spotting the deliberate mistake....................I only wish Steve had, before i had 5000 of the bloody things printed!

We could always supply customers without the steering kit (kit 15) and hope nobody notices! Laughing

Dean

Steam Traction World

Number of posts : 884

View user profile http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vapor on Mon 04 Aug 2008, 9:49 am

Hi Dean,

Well you could have asked me to proof read the leaflets for you and all it would have cost you was a cup of tea Smile

Hope you had a good time @ Pickering so you'll be refreshed and ready to start making some Burrell boilers Laughing

Vapor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steam Traction World on Mon 04 Aug 2008, 3:12 pm

Actually we 've come back bl**dy knackered.

I did the famous Pickering road run on Saturday on my engine. It took 1 1/2 hrs to go from our stand to the pub/cafe. Its only just over a mile. Never, never again Mad . Then, to make matters worse I had to get towed back as my cyl lubricator packed up! Embarassed Dean steamed the 4" Burrell and did well to keep down to the blistering pace Surprised

Had a good time despite the weather in the early hours of Friday morning.

Hopefully there will soon be a couple of additional members to the Forum as we sold a 4" Burrell and a Foden.

Steve

Steam Traction World

Number of posts : 884

View user profile http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2" Burrell leaflets

Post  Vapor on Fri 12 Sep 2008, 2:40 pm

Steve/Dean,

I have just tried to download the 2" Burrell leaflet and the link seems to be broke, I can download all the others inc the price list but not the 2" Burrell, the reason I was trying was to see if there was a kit 16b as we have a 16a?? perhaps you can let me know whats in it if it exists (I assume it does otherwise why not call the current kit 16) Cool .

Ian

Dean, what an idiot I am just read one of my previous posts when you stated the 4" Burrell leaflet was basicly the same so this will give me the info I need on the kits, anyway the link still needs fixing so at least there was something useful in the post Embarassed

Vapor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top