quick up-date 24.2.10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

quick up-date 24.2.10

Post  miller on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:45 am

just to let you know whats happening this week.

both the 4 inch burrell and 2 inch wagon kits are being held up by lazer cuts parts not arriving on time. Evil or Very Mad

everything else on the 4 inch is ready to go and we are currently working on the wood for the 2 inch wagon.

the castings for the showmans kit 2 have arrived at last. we have very little work to do on this to get the kit out of the door. Cool

any one of these kits could be the next to go and we are playing it by ear. if we get the lazer cut parts in then the 4 inch burrell will go out within a couple of days with the wagon kit soon after, if we dont we will turn our atention to the showmans kit.

i'll keep you all posted as things develop

craig

miller

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: quick up-date 24.2.10

Post  miller on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:05 am

more info for you...

the lazer cut parts are now here, thanks to steve, and we are working in the last part of the 4 inch Burrell today, hopefully that will go out friday or monday.

we are now working on the showmans kit 2 as there is so little to do, but still getting on with the wood for the 2 inch wagon kit 2 so this will follow soon after.

i'll post some photo up-dates tonight

craig

( will also have some "president" photos for you by the weekend ) Cool Laughing

miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  miller on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:36 am

4 inch burrell kit 23 has just gone out cheers

now working on the showmans kit 2 leaf springs and the rest of the wagon kit 2 bits Cool

miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  miller on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:39 am

right then, please bear with me guys as i've lost my Internet connection and im currently using my daughters wireless dongle thingy and boy is it slow Mad Mad photo-bucket will only load up one photo at a time Evil or Very Mad

the next showmans kit and the next wagon kit are coming along really well and loads of the bits are done already, i'll try and post all the photos later tonight when (if) my proper connection comes back (yes, i've paid the bill now Embarassed )

the good news for the showmans customers is... yes, we do now have around 100 photos of the president for you. we (dean and Steve) didn't actually manage to get to see the engine but we have been given some really good photos from someone else. i will be loading these up, in the same way i did the ex-mayor ones, some time before the weekend

Craig

miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top