Bill Targett Rally Hampshire 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bill Targett Rally Hampshire 2015

Post  LiveSteam on Mon 18 May 2015, 3:03 pm

Well we had a great time at what I'd say was my first rally where we went into the parade ring Cool
Weather was cracking, it was little chilly in the evening mind,  its a really nice laid back rally with plenty of room to play and the ground conditions were very good considering the rain they had on Thursday.
First time I've been somewhere with what seemed like a general lacking in STW engines, from memory I think mine was the only one and thats a modelworks version, where were you all ?
EDIT: just remembered that another one did arrive on Saturday.
Met a nice chap whos very close to plumping for a STW 4" Agri who took a good interest in mine and we chatted for quite sometime about things, hopefully another new builder soon.
Nice number of full size engines there as well, along with plenty of other vehicles etc
Beer tent was worryingly close mind, so we had to make full use of it, well it would have been rude not to Laughing
Couple of pics as I keep forgetting to take pics now I've got an engine to keep an eye  Embarassed  Rolling Eyes

The line up on Saturday

Beer and the us huddled round the showmans cos it was a tadge chilly on sat night.

Dene Rally is next for us in June Cool

Last edited by LiveSteam on Mon 18 May 2015, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered that an STW engine did arrive on Sat)

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top