Can you and your engine help me win The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you and your engine help me win The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen?

Post  thepeff on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:30 am

Hello everyone!
My name is Peff Soulsby and I have a very strange request, but bare with me... Smile
I'm taking part in The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen (aka GISHWHES).
This involves taking pictures/videos of a number of items on the scavenger hunt... But they are all VERY strange.

One of the items on this list is:

"Dress up in your finest “steampunk” attire and get behind the wheel, rudder or other steering instrument of a steam-powered vehicle (train, steamboat,  thresher, etc.)"

I need to record a video of myself doing this! I live in Newcastle upon Tyne (and it seems that I just missed you guys passing through last week!) Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to clamber all over Turbinia - is there anyone on this forum who can help me? Do you have a steam-powered vehicle, or know someone who does, and live in the North East?

I need to complete this by next Saturday! CAN YOU HELP? Thank you!!

thepeff

Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2013-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top