First and last

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First and last

Post  Tim Watson on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 3:38 pm

Couple of pictures taken at the St Albans rally today of 'Madeline" & 'Frederick' in steam together, for the first and probably last time, as "Madeline' has been sold today. Bit sad really, but she's going to a good home.

I now have an Ifor Williams single axle BV84 box trailer for sale (visible in the background). Will take Agricultural engine, bowser and waggon (using shoring poles). Would be OK for the RL but just a bit too small for the SRL, hence the sale. 1400.

Now, for the new order of things!

Tim

Tim Watson

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First and last

Post  Steam Traction World on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 12:20 am

Great photo Tim of two magnificent engines.......sad to see 'Madeline' go as seeing someone else on her won't be the same. The buyer has bought an exceptional engine though. (Please ensure our cut is in used notes posted in a plain brown envelope as both Steve and I spent ages on the phone with a potential purchaser telling him how good an engine it is!! Very Happy )

Dean

Steam Traction World

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-06-18

View user profile http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mikero on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 2:21 am

Err hem, three engines Dean, that's my Savage in the background which is also off to a new home. Well pleased, I can afford the rest of my Foden kits now, if only Mike can find the parts.

Mike Very Happy

mikero

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highpressure on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 8:20 am

Very nice sun star on the second picture!! They both look great.

For those who might be considering the trailer it is ideal for the 4" agricultural and can take the STW trailer with ease also. It can take a RL but is tight for space and right on the nose of the weight, about 1380Kg with coal water etc, do' able but tight, the ramps doors are a real bonus I dont have them Mad . I am currently using the BV84 single axle but may uptrade if I can find a new trailer at the right price.

highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

View user profile http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum