Luxury veneered busker new from Voller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxury veneered busker new from Voller

Post  highpressure on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 3:52 am

The latest version of the busker to leave the workshop. As I am not an artist I always find the finish of the organs a challenge plus during last season there were a number of times when comments indicated people didnt understand how the organs worked, as in still blowing wind through the pipes allbeit coming from a fan rather than bellows so to hopefully encourage a few sales this model has been veneered with American crown cut Walnut with diamond banding inlays and a beautiful music trophy inlay on the lid. It also has double acting bellows to provide the nessecary wind pressure meaning the operator has to interact giving a more traditional feel. The music is still stored and delivered via midi but there is the addition of a sensor on the crank meaning the music will pause until cranking begins and then if the crank stops it will pause until restarted so has a much more interactive appearance, it is also possible to adjust the midi player so the speed of rotation will change the tempo. Uses a 12v sealed battery in the base for the player giving hours of playing if your arm can stand it!!!!

Uses the 30 note scale which gives 25 actual notes and has a double rank on the melody section giving 37 actual pipes , the second rank being controlled by the music to give colour, sounds lovely but not overpowering. This one is more of a proof of concept so I would make to order, lead time of about 8 - 12 weeks at a cost of 2500 . Will be coming to most if not all the do's I attend and any questions give me a call 01243 829725.

Video to be shot soon.

Last edited by highpressure on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

View user profile http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Luxury veneered busker new from Voller

Post  the coleman on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:26 am

Looks very nice well done kev the brass looks good against the wood. Look forward to hereing next week.

the coleman

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  highpressure on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:10 am

This is a short clip of the new busker in action, hope you like it. Sounds better in the flesh.

highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

View user profile http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony King on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:28 pm

Absolutely wonderful Kev!!
Regards,
Tony

Tony King

Number of posts : 856