Planning ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planning ahead

Post  lynnr on Mon 29 Oct 2012, 3:49 am

Hi All

Since we are not getting a kit this month for the 4" RL/SRL, due to technical issues beyond STW's control and there is plans for releasing kits for the traction wagon for Christmas.I decided since I am getting 2 wagons to pay the vulcanization now as this helps my cash flow. If I do not have it I can not spend it on other things Smile Also when the first wagon kit hits the post I do not have the double tap on the card.

lynnr

Number of posts : 2716
Age : 48
Location : Highland, 4inch showman
Registration date : 2010-08-06

View user profile http://www.pbase.com/uisge

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum