Tender pipe fittings

Go down

Tender pipe fittings

Post  Robfishman on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 9:46 pm

Just working on the dipstick for the tender and wondered if anyone knew what retaining clips are being used for the pipework. From the various images it looks like compression fittings are being used, which I am using also for the holding the base of the dipstick tube to the top of the tank.

However I am thinking of securing the top of the tube to the side of the tender with a munsen ring secured with m10 bolt, but if other clips are used elsewhere this will look a bit out of place.

Number of posts : 1058
Age : 44
Location : Chandlers Ford Hants 4" showmans & 4" Roller
Registration date : 2010-11-26

View user profile http://www.robertfish.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum