Boiler and wheel stand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boiler and wheel stand

Post  hudmut on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

Iv just put my engine on to its wheels and so i have a wheel building/painting stand as well as a boiler stand now of no use to me .

The boiler stand you can build all of your model on apart from the ash pan and because there is casters on it you can move it all around beats tripping over your model all the time. The down side is i want to keep the casters unless you bring me a new set in there place.

As for the wheels stand you can mount front and rear wheels there is 2 spindles to suit and is made to be just the right height to work on your wheels when sat on a mechanics creeper seat.

There both free to any one that wants them you can pic them up or ill box em up and you can send some one in to pick them up. They are all bolted together and so will break down to fit in any car

Iv put them here as they was made to fit this engine and so i don't have a clue if they will fit the road loco or showmen's

hudmut

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/hudmut/My%20little%20se

Back to top Go down

Stands

Post  Weston on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 11:19 pm

If they are still going I wouldn't mind putting them to good use, I was thinking of making some myself. You must be getting close to finishing if your engine is now up on its wheels Very Happy

Let me Know and I can arrange pick up,

Many thanks

Ryan

Weston

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boiler and wheel stand

Post  hudmut on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 1:20 am

Hi Ryan

There all yours. Are you wanting to come and get them in person or are you sending some one in because there now at work and if you want to come and get them over them over this week end ill have to take them back home but if you can get Friday ill be at work and you can grab them from there.

The engine is close but still a long way to go I was so sick of having the wheels in the house I fitted them to get some space back as I have the tender and god knows how many more bits around the house. But saying that all I need to do know is line the tender and start building that up but im in no rush if I donít make it out till next year im more than happy as I donít want to have to do a steam test every year mid rally season im wanting to do mine at the end or the beginning less mucking about when im stripped down maintenance for any way.

Stu

hudmut

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/hudmut/My%20little%20se

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 2:47 am

Thanks for that,

I'll be around on friday so I can pop up and get them then if thats ok?, I'll PM you so we can sort details.

Cheers

Ryan

Weston

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top